Ready for an emotional day 8(

Today is a playdate, in fact the last playdate, with a friend and her two children. She is moving back "home" since her husband's job in our area is coming to an end. She has been a great friend and my adventure buddy. Her and her boys got real close to my family over the last year. She is hosting the playdate and I already know my children will be a mess (as well as me I am sure). We will just have to get Skype to keep in touch with her. I will post pictures later. Just gearing up for the day....

Comments

Have a great time and I hope you are able to keep in touch with your friend once she moves!
It's never easy to leave friends or to see friends go. It's amazing how easy it is to keep in touch through technology these days...certainly doesn't take the place of your friend being there but you will be able to keep up on each other's lives.

Looks like the play date was awesome. :)

Popular Posts