Fishful Thinking Friday

Good Morning all - if you are not familiar with the Fishful Thinking Site, you should be. It's a wonderful program/site created to help you, help your chidlren. Full of activities, insight, and much more!

You might ask...What is Fishful Thinking?

The Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® brand continues its commitment to healthy lifestyles by partnering with Positive Psychology leader and mother of four, Dr. Karen Reivich, to create Fishful ThinkingSM. Fishful ThinkingSM is a program for parents that helps them to raise children who have a positive attitude and can confidently tackle life's challenges.

I use so many of the activities with my children and I will tell you 1st hand that they work!

I hope you will grab your cup of tea this morning (not a cofee drinker here) and check out the site!

Fishful Thinking Site


Comments

Yay for Fishful Thinking! Can't wait to read more about your family's experiences. You always have such great things to share!
Lisa said…
Thanks for sharing this site. I was just reading about you and wanted to share that I am a cancer survivor too (7 years)! Congratulations on your survivorship. :)
Tracy said…
Hi Melis! I've never heard of this site! I'll have to check it out! I wanted to let you know that Homeschool Blog Award nominations are out and you are under the Super Homeschool Blog Category (I think that's the right category). I Clicked a vote for your blog :) Congrats!
Tracy at A Slice of Smith Life
http://www.asliceofsmithlife.blogspot.com
melismama said…
Tracy, thank you so much...I will have to go over and check it out! Enjoy your day, and check out Fishful Thinking for sure!

Popular Posts