Calling ALL Lego Maniacs

I wanted to remind all the moms and dads out there that the 1st Lego-Mania Link Party is coming up soon! 

 Get those kids creating so they can participate!



February Lego-Mania Link Party dates:


 THEME - Red, valentine, Chocolate
{can choose any or just link up anything your child made}

Wednesday, February 9th 

 Wednesday, Feburary 23rd 

A linky will be up at midnight on those days for the party to begin!  Mark your calendars and let your friends know. 

You don't have to be a homeschooler to link up either.





Comments

Krafty Kat said…
That sounds like a great idea! My son is a lego maniac! About your question on linky tools- if you just signed up , you have a free 30 day trial. Everyone who already has an account will have to pay by Feb. 7th in order to continue service. Thanks for stopping by!
Thanks you for the reminder! I just gave you the stylish blogger award over at my blog! http://ourhomeschoolreviews.blogspot.com/2011/02/stylish-blogger-award.html
Aimee said…
Yay! this is such a great idea. I'll tell my kids now!
Diane said…
Looks like something fun the kids would love to do Ÿ
Val said…
I just stumbled on your blog and it's wonderful!

Popular Posts