A Groundhog Day - Wordless Wednesday!



Comments

Emily said…
How cute! :)
Lindsay said…
ohh my goodness how cool!
Robin said…
What are the chances?? Good picture.
melismama said…
each year we have a mom and then cubs who live under our front step...they like to eat whatever the front mat is made of, the cat watches, the groundhog eats...it's a mutual love I am sure! lol...
JDaniel4's Mom said…
I guess once he does his shadow seeking activity he wants to come in from the cold.
Was that taken today? How funny!!! I bet the kids got a kick out of that. I haven't seen any groundhogs around here, but we did have an oppossum in our trashcan once. ick!!!
melismama said…
This picture was taken last Summer, not today, my guess is all our groundhogs are still in their burrow keeping warm! brrr
Groundhogs are so cute! Love this picture!

Popular Posts