Happy Valentine's Day - a V'Day House Tour

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!
I am hosting a party today for my kids and friends...I will upload pictures later...meanwhile...Happy Monday and Happy Birthday to my Father!

Welcome to our home...




Please sit back, grab a cup of coffee or whatever you pleasure and have fun looking at all the Valentine Crafts and decor in our home!  Most crafts and decor are either from Dollar Tree or handmade and costs next to nothing to make....









































Comments

Robin said…
Way to decorate!! Looks great!
Love the decorations!!
~Kimberly said…
It is all fabulous, but I absolutely ADORE your big heart garland!
Hi Melissa,
Your home looks beautiful! You've done a great job decorating... I'm sure your children loved all your Valentine decorations! Have a great Valentine's Day!
Susan
Lindsay said…
What beautiful decorations!! Love them all :-)
Meg said…
Wow! What a fun house you live in! I love the hearts from the world maps! Genius!
Tina said…
It looks great! Glad to see the finished product. :)
Lisa said…
You are so talented, and I'm so..... NOT! Your decorations are beautiful! What a fun and festive home. I'll bet you drive your hubby crazy!

Popular Posts