Here is what we will be covering in school for the month of April: (If you have good websites or unit studies, I would love to have you list them so we can all partake).
- April Fools Day - having kids dress backwards and eat fun stuff each meal
- We are joining up with The Homeschool Village for their Gardening Challenge!
- Spring - planting, weather, insects Great Gardening Unit here! (FREE PRINTABLES)
- Earth Day/Arbor Day - lots of great things out there in the web world for this topic
- Easter - found a great lapbook for Easter - http://www.scriptureadventures.com/index.html
So looking forward to getting outside each day! Also have Molly's 4th b'day in the beginning of April and working on a Ballerina Party for her.