Robin I miss you!

Robin, I cant access your blog anymore....Do I need an "invite"?

Comments

Rebecca said…
Me too! She linked up with my Mustard Seed Posting this am....and now, it's not letting anyone in. I pray she's ok. She is such a blessing!!
melismama said…
agreed!
Robin said…
Awww... I am here girls!! :) I am in the process of revamping my blog, so briefly disabled it. I hope to have it up and running tomorrow, if not sooner.
melismama said…
OH that is good...we were worried!
Jamie said…
That is great to hear Robin,we were all going to come looking for you!!!!!!!!lol

Melissa~Do you even knkow how long we could actually be on the phone??hubby said to make it on the weekends,when it's FREE.


I am praying for you and your family.
melismama said…
Jamie - weekends work for me too! Do you stil have my email address? If so, email me and we can exchange phone numbers! After
Thur and Friday I will need a friend to talk too!
Robin said…
Praying for you and your family, Melissa.

I feel so loved .....
Emily said…
I'm glad I'm not the only one that couldn't access her site! Whew! :) I miss her, too!

Popular Posts