The smallest peak.....







So much more to come.......


Comments

Robin said…
Beautiful! What ARE THOSE???
melismama said…
Which thing? The big pink tissue paper flower? Candy bars?
Lindsay said…
What fun! Can't wait to see the rest of the party!
thecurryseven said…
Looks like it was (will be?) a great party.

Stopping by from the Hop.
melismama said…
The party is happening this Saturday...working hard on it...
Marianne said…
So cute, how did you make the ballerinas? I would love to make something similar for my daughter when she turns 7 this year.
melismama said…
Marianne - I used my Silhouette machine for the ballerinas. I downloaded 5 different ones that i using for the party.
Krafty Kat said…
Love those ballerinas and the polka dotted tissue paper flowers! Beautiful and can't wait to see more!! Thanks for linking up!

Popular Posts