Memorial Weekend party

Threw a little shindig this weekend for a few friends and their families.  Here are some highlights...



















































monogram


Credits:
Printables:  Martha Stewart
Printables:  Piggy Bank Parties
Printables:  Skip to my lou
Printables: Amy Mattes Design
Straws & White Desert Cups:  Garnish
Brownie/P.B. Cups: Baked Perfection
Smore Pops:

If you see some of your printables and I did not give you credit for it, PLEASE let me know in the comments. I tried to think of them all!  THANK YOU everyone for all your FREE printables out there!

Comments

Lindsay said…
What a wonderful party!!
Marissa ♥ said…
Wow! That looks like an awesome party!

I'd love to see a 'how to' post on those Smore Pops! :) Yum!
Mary said…
It looks truly incredible! I am in awe :)
Pyratess said…
Looks like so much fun! You are so creative! Can you send me an invite to your next party? ;-)
Jamie said…
You are just so OVER THE TOP,when it comes to throwing a party"shindig",I seriously am at ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
what can I say,congrats.You are just awesome mama m`
Blessings~
FabuLous ParTy! I LoVe how you used our Patriotic Flair printables!
Kara said…
wow! This is amazing!!!
Looks like so much fun... :)
Tracy said…
It looks like so much fun and love all the decorations! It takes me alot of time and energy to prepare for my children's birthday parties (4 times a year) and they are not nearly as decorative as yours...so I am in awe of how you prepare and put on such wonderful "shindigs" more than once a month it seems like! WOW! Thanks for sharing your gifts and passions in blog land!
Paula said…
Looks like a lot of fun! :)
Lisa Anderson said…
What an awesome Memorial Weekend party! Everything looked perfect, and looks like your family had a lot of fun :)
Amy Mattes said…
Melissa - thanks so much for sharing! Everything looks amazing. Glad you were able to use some of the printables. Love the s'more pops too!
Amy

Popular Posts