Cashed in at Staples

If you live near a STAPLES office supply store you MUST get your rear in gear and get their this week!  They have some awesome specials going on!  Here is what I snagged for only $ 15.00 yesterday!


 88 pens
 9 glue bottles
 6 glue sticks
 7 packages
of pencil top erasers
 2 pages of mechanical pencils
 2 pencil boxes
2 reams of 500 count paper 
1 Crayola color pencil pack and
1 Crayola thin marker set.

Once I do my rebate on line for the paper, my final cost will be  less than $ 6.00!

Little Tip:  If you sign up for their rewards program, make sure you sign up as a teacher so you can buy more than the 2 max of each of the penny deals (glue, pens and erasers) they let you buy up to 25 of them if you are a teacher!


BAHHHZINGA!



Comments

Thanks for the reminder about the teacher card. I know I have one for Office Max but I can't remember if I do for Staples.
melismama said…
OH thanks for the reminder Tracy..I have to do my rebate! We always donate to a HS family who is in need and love doing it!
Mary said…
Awesome! I love a bargain :)
Jamie said…
i didn't know about the teacher card do i need any thing before I go in to the store to show or just ask?
That is why we love staples for those great deals.
Jamie said…
hahaha on me I should have read the whole post at the bottom,I was just excited that you made some great scores.lol mama m
Nikki said…
Great trip!! New follower from the Monday Mingle hop! Please visit my blog at http://couponclippingchick.blogspot.com or facebook at http://www.facebook.com/couponclippingchick :-)
Michelle said…
WOW!! Awesome! Thanks so much for this!
Lisa said…
I got the deals too, but didn't know about the teacher rewards. I am a rewards member but not listed as a teacher. I may just go back in there tomorrow so I can take advantage of more great deals!

Popular Posts