Little slice of Pumpkin Heaven!

I have been seeing this Two Ingredient Recipe all over blog land, Pinterest and FB..I had to try it since it is Weight Watchers friendly!  I could not believe that these two ingredients made a cake that was the moist cake I ever had! 

 It's a light pumpkin flavor and not over done at all!

YOU MUST TRY IT! (if you like pumpkin)

1 can solid pumpkin (not pumpkin puree)
1 yellow boxed cake mix

That's it - 2 ingredients! Don't add anything else!

I used these cute Fall molds that I had - leave and a pumpkin


I whipped up some homemade Cream Cheese Frosting
(1/2 cup butter room temp)
(8 oz cream cheese softened)
(2-3 cups powdered sugar)
(1 teaspoon vanilla)

Look how cute they turned out!



Since there is no oil, eggs etc...it's WW friendly! 

Kids will love them...so will you!

Don't forget Fall Friday Recipe link up this Friday!


friday favorite things | finding joy


Comments

Jamie said…
looks yummmmy,great job!!!!Does that cake mix really say PRICE CHOPPER(sounds funny)but hey if it really is what it says.
Lindsay said…
Delicious! Must put these two items on my grocery list for next week!
Mary said…
Awesome! I saw this on Pinterest and it is on my "to do" list for October! How many calories did it work out to per cupcake?
carissa said…
how cool and easy! yumm!
Nancy said…
First of all, I love pumpkin. Second, only 2 ingredients... Now that is my kind of recipe! Thanks for sharing. :)
Jenilee said…
adorable! they look SOOO good!
Katharine said…
I lov quick and easy! These look great!Stopping by from finding Joy!
Blessings!
Rachel said…
Very cool and very easy!! Love it! So glad that you shared and that you linked up!

Blessings to you!

Rachel

Popular Posts