It's almost here, the Relevant Conference 11 - I can't wait! I am joining other Relevant Conference attendees over at A Life In Need of Change where Brooke is having a little party! Attendees are getting together and sharing 10 things that their Relevant Roomates (providing you are rooming with someone) should know about them. I am rooming with my friend Sharon, over at Hiking Toward Home. Here are some things she really should know..
(A few more than 10..)
- First and foremost I am a Daughter of God
- Second, I am a devoted wife
- Third, a mother of 4 awesome children whom I home educate (3 of them)
- I am a cancer survivor (I should write a book really on my life's events)
- I have seen Jesus Christ personally ( he appeared to me in my bedroom while I was very ill)
- I love to throw a party (think I might be a little addicted to throwing parties)
- I have NEVER tasted Coffee in my life (tea drinker, sorry Sharon)
- I love to help out others in need
- I struggle with perfectionism
- I can't leave my bedroom in the a.m. unless my bed is made (even hotel rooms)
- Fall is my absolute FAVORITE time of the year, especially where I live in NY
- I love to take pictures!
You can find me at:
Facebook: The Joys of Home Educating