Pumpkin Monday

It's October already....Fall is in the air here in NY, FINALLY!  We started our month long fun learning today!  I just love the subjects we are learning about for October.  Bats, pumpkins, leaves, trees, Fire Safety and so much more!


Preschool and K work today...

Some fun with leaves....

Leaf fun! Busy Bee Kids Printables - so many cute things.




Little stamping fun


These aer so cute, found them at My Grafico in conjunction with Ingles360.net




Our new weekly memory song from - 1+1+1=1



Zachary working on his Autumn Book that I made up from The Simple Homeschool
at Currclick LOVE THEIR STUFF!


Kept the girls busy today with some fun measuring time....



Art Project


P


What we are reading today...

Zachary started a new chapter book also today.



Little Math Fun after Lunch


Found this over at: The Princess and The Tot

I rolled the dice and whatever equation I came up with they ate the answer...lol



Second grade 

Great Math worksheet using a ruler made of pumpkins.
Found this over at:  (When I find the site I will edit this)


Little Calendar work by Scholastic

Great Autumn Book that I found and put together over at Currclick.Simple Homeschooling
I believe it's still only $ .99 to download right now! SO WORTH IT!



If you have not noticed, we hit 400 Followers as of this morning!  I am so happy so many people have visited us and become a follower.  Don't forget to join in the fun with this week's ROCKTOBER GIVEAWAY - it's a Coach Wallet!  

I am working on so many lapbooks right now...one cute one for the younger crowd is Halloween Pre-K Pack over at Over The Big Moon (FREE)!

Check out FB Page out for so many links to more FREE Pumpkin and Seasonal Printables!




Comments

Lindsay said…
Looks like a great day! Love the craft!
CraftCrave said…
Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [03 Oct 09:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria
Diane said…
So many cute Fall activities. I am in awe of people who create! Like you!
JDaniel4's Mom said…
I think JDaniel would try to sneak M&M's between dice rolls.

Popular Posts