Thanksgiving Decor

Halloween is over and Halloween decor is packed away for another year.
  I quickly scattered what little Thanksgiving decor I have. 
 Thinking we need more though....













I have also kept some pumpkins and a few other things around from our Halloween decor that
has more of a Harvest feel to it...

What are you doing to spruce up the house for the upcoming Turkey Day?


Don't forget those organizations who need your help (year round but especially now)

Pet shelters
Food Pantry's
Toys of Tots


Comments

Lindsay said…
What fun! All of my decorations are fall not a specific holiday so I leave them up until after Thanksgiving then up goes Christmas :-)
Tina said…
I have that same "Harvest" basket! haha A lot of my decorations can stay up till Thanksgiving, got the Halloween stuff put away today. The only thing better than fall decorations are Christmas decorations! :)
melismama said…
So true Tina!
Jamie said…
I love the HARVEST BASKET,where did ya get it at????
We have had all rain and really warm temps,makes ya wonder what is winter going to feel like again.
melismama said…
I think I got the basket at The Christmas Tree Shop....
Tracy said…
Love all the fall decorations Melissa! The few decorations I have can be mostly used for Halloween/Thanksgiving. Saves me time and money :) Hope you are enjoying your Fall! Thanks for linking up to NOBH and sharing your part of the world with us! :) God bless!

Popular Posts