Apple Songs - Fall is coming....

This week for school we learned some apple songs!  Easy for the kids and fun to learn....sharing!



We learned two apples songs - learning the rhythm and beats - using our instruments also!
(source of songs HERE)



Apple Song
(Sung to the tune of "Have You Ever Seen a Lassie") 

Have you ever seen an apple, an apple, an apple 
Have you ever seen an apple, that grows on a tree? 
A red one, a yellow one, a red one, a yellow one 
Have you ever seen an apple, that frowns on a tree?



I'm A Little Apple
Sing to the tune: I'm a Little Teapot

I'm a little apple, short and round,
I make a munchy, crunchy sound,
If you bite into me you will see -
I'm delicious as can be!

Can't wait to apple pick at the end of the month!





Comments

Kelly Scott said…
Love the photo of the apples in the tree trunk. We used to sing Johnny Appleseed when I was a child. It is almost time to go apple picking and start baking where I live. Thanks for linking with us at No Ordinary Blog Hop. Keep doing so. Every blessing, Kelly

Popular Posts