Thankful Thursday

It's been a hectic week around here with the girls having ear infections and Molly  has a stomach issue.

I am thankful today that my hubby stayed home to help out with the kids since the girls are so needy!  Love you baby!

I am thankful that my husband got his annual bonus last week, which allows us to go thru the year a little bit less money straped.

I am thankful for my mom who has such a generous heart.

I am thankful for the almighty God above watching over our family and having such a great impact on my children!


I love this movie, we watched it on Tuesday at our Celebration of all things Mardi Gras....Princess and the Frog!

What are you thankful for?

Comments

Lindsay said…
What wonderful things to be thankful for! I hope the girls feel better soon!
Jamie said…
I am thankful to have a great set of blogging friends that listen to me blab.
My hubby on a day like today BC I know that I can count on him to reasure me,it will be okay!!!!

I send prayers your way for the girls and for you all.
I got my gift from you and oh my~it is just beautiful!!!!!
Thanks a lot.

Popular Posts