Wordless Wednesday



Comments

Mary said…
Oh no! That is too cute.
Lindsay said…
too cute!! Hopefully she was just playing and not eating it ;-)
Emily said…
That is soo funny and cute! :)
Mommy of 3 said…
Hi Melissa,

That is too funny! Why are kids always drawn to the pet's food. I have one who loves to find the dog treats. Ah, who knows maybe they know something we don't. HaHa. Have a great day!
Jamie said…
I do believe we all went through that at one time on our childhood(lol)
Cute though!!!!
musicalmary said…
Now, home come you didn't link this to What's for Dinner? It could have been CAT FOOD! ha ha so cute.
melismama said…
lol Mary...I did not realize that I could have any of those things on my blog, but I dont want them there anyway....lol

Yes, I should have linked up for fun huh!
Tina said…
I got a good laugh from this picture! What were we just saying....nothing much has changed! Love that Sammie.

Popular Posts