S'mores Party

I received so many nice comments on the little picture of the S'more containers that I made up for the kids for camping I thought I would show you how they were made.





I had extra "cookie" tins with the cardboard lids left over from our Christmas Cookie stash that were never used. 

I put a 2 whole graham crackers, broken up, 2 HUGE Campfire marshmallows and broke
up 1 chocolate bar into each container.


On my Silhouette machine, I cut out the fire and the stick
with the marshmallows and glued them to the top. 

Also printed out each child's name with a picture of the candy bar from
Microsoft WORD.


It was a S'more Party!



Yup, sure was big enough!




Comments

Tracy said…
I was wondering how you did the cover to the tin! SO cute and fun! Thanks for sharing your creative ideas! :) Have a blessed day!
Those are awesome! What a great idea!
Terri said…
So cute! My kids love S'mores and it's just about time for our first camping trip of the season. Maybe I will do this so they can each have their own little container. No fighting over who gets the last marshmallow that way. :) Thanks for sharing!
The Adventurer said…
You are so creative:)
Michelle said…
This is an adorable idea! I LOVE it! I'd love for you to link up at DIY Thrifty Thursday at http://thrifty101.blogspot.com/2011/05/diy-thrifty-thursday-16.html?showComment=1305859229535

Michelle
Shauna said…
What an absolute darling idea! I love it & I need to remember this one. What fun memories.
Shauna
myshaenoel.blogspot.com
SmileMonsters said…
So cute!

Jo @ SmileMonsters
Mrs. White said…
What a lovely idea!! I will have to try something like that. I have older teens and maybe I could create some kind of individual frozen dinners with the aluminum pans. Thank you for the inspiration!

I am a new follower. I would love to have you visit and follow me back.

Have a great weekend!

Blessings
Mrs. White
The Legacy of Home
http://thelegacyofhome.blogspot.com
I just love this idea. How fun for the kids! I'll have to remember this for our camping trip in a couple of weeks. :)

Popular Posts