Welcome Summer - it's a Bike Wash!

We hosted a little Welcome Summertime Playdate today with a Bike/Trike wash!  

Kids brought their bikes, ride-ons and trikes and cleaned those babies right up...gearing up for Summertime!

I set up three stations for them.....Wash.....Rinse.....Dry.....when they had had enough, we ate lunch and played!  The weather is beautiful today here in NY!

 (trying out a new editing program in Picasa for the some of the pictures..)





Washing station



drying station


Rinse....drive thru



Some pushed their bike thru









Gotta have the goggles!







Isn't everything better on a stick!



can't you just smell those now....








Two fairies and a mermaid...





All clean....or are they?

Beneath the Rowan Tree

 Hip Homeschool Moms Button





Also linked up to:  Fishful Thinking on Crowdtap!


Comments

Lindsay said…
What fun! I think Sammy would love to do this. I need to wash my car before our trip this week.. I will have to let him wash his bike at the same time :-)
melismama said…
Thanks Lindsay...have fun on your trip! Going somewhere fun?
MommaHen said…
This is one of the cutest things I've ever seen! Great idea!!
Michelle said…
Looks like a blast!!!
Kristin said…
I Love this idea! The kids get to play, have fun and clean all at the same time! I am your newest follower. Stoppin by from "Today's Creative Blog"

Kristin
Way too much fun being had by all! I love it!

Would you like to share this at our link party?
We hold a weekly Playdate for kid & family related posts and would love to have you share: http://beneaththerowantree.blogspot.com/2011/06/playdate-link-party-in-summer-13.html

Cheers,
Lori
Come & Play:: Playdate
www.beneaththerowantree.com
Rebecca said…
What a GREAT idea!!! You have the best ideas and the most fun!!
Allison said…
Adorable!!! What a great play date idea.
Jill said…
Looks like so much fun....and I love the watermelon on a stick idea as much as everyone else!! Right now, however, those burgers are calling my name.....=)
Thanks for linking up with us today ~ now following your sweet blog!!
Jill @ Sweet Diva
http://sweetdivamj.com
Tiffany said…
LOL, this is great! Looks like so much fun!!
Ticia said…
What fun! That's been on my list for a while.......

Popular Posts