Thankful Thursday

Today is sunny bright breezy end of February suppose to be Winter but it's more like Spring Thursday!  

We were outside all morning - energy to burn! 

So Thankful for the Spring like weather today!

My birthday, yesterday, was awesome!  Besides some wonderful gifts (The Help and an IPad)  I went out to lunch with my mom and family - and dinner!  Also got my annual Mamogram!  Why not do it on your birthday - a great way to remember! My gift to myself so to speak!


(BTW - would love for some apps suggestions for the kids for school!)


This weekend is busy with a small party for myself (yes I even throw my own party) on Saturday night and our Annual Daytona 500 Party at a friends house.  Busy busy busy...I am also working on 4 parties at once!

 Here is a sneak peak at Sammie's 3rd b'day coming up in May!


Can you guess the theme?

Be Blessed!



Comments

Popular Posts