Wordless Wednesday

They say Homeschool kids aren't socialized...our April Calendar...



Comments

Emily said…
I love this chalkboard calendar! I'm looking for one and can not find one near as nice. Any suggestions?
melismama said…
I got this one at Pottery Barn on line.

http://www.potterybarnkids.com/products/family-calendar-collection/?pkey=caccessories-sale

On sale for $ 99.99
Lindsay said…
LOL love the subtitle! :-)
RJ said…
I use to dispute when some would say that Homeschooled childern are not sociable,Now I just grin,and thats all. :)
Robin said…
I love that board, too!! That was the first thing I noticed. Gotta get me one.

Yes, you are always WAYYY more socialized than most I am sure.
Rebecca said…
LOVE your chalkboard calendar...I have a magnetic one on my fridge...I always forget to fill it in...maybe I should!
Caroline said…
I am working on a dry erase version of what you have. I had one that size and found that it didn't have enough space to fill in all our activities.

Popular Posts