Weekend and crafting....

We had a beautiful weather weekend here in Southern NY!  We were able to get out on the 4-wheelers for a while and have some fun in the snow!    The hubby and I had a date day (long overdue) - went out to lunch and did some Dollar Store Shopping!    I was able to get a few crafts done in between life happening too....here are a few of my newest creations:



Dollar tree frame (painted), background is a folder (Old Navy $ .47 for 3 of them), Roses are actually from Dollar Tree and they are soap!  I hot glue them on and put a sticker on the bottom!


More Dollar Tree stuff I put together!


Simple but makes a statement!

I think I am almost done with all my Valentine decorating and will hopefully be able to put a nice post together showcasing it all!  

Taking the day off school today so I can get February lesson plans all set...so much going on in February!


Comments

Lindsay said…
oo these turned out super cute! Soap really.. how fun!
Krafty Kat said…
Really cute- love that you used a folder!!! I think it's great you had a date night! We all deserve those once in a while! Thanks for linking up!
Grannys Attic said…
Super CUTE! I got some of the soap Roses too. Used them in my Valentine Gifts for the grand daughters. Come by and visit if you have a chance. Have a wonderful day, Vicky
JDaniel4's Mom said…
I love the 3-D effect.

Thank you so much for linking up to the Virtual Valentine's Day party. I hope you will have many party guests stop by.

Popular Posts