Pre Conference Relevant Linky Party
I am attending the Relevant Conference this year (2nd year in a row clapping my hands in excitement) and can't wait to see some "old" friends that I made last year. I thought it would be fun to join in the Pre-Conference Relevant Linky Party with others over at Denise in Bloom. I see my friend Sharon over at Hiking Toward Home (my roommate for the conference) has joined in so I best get my butt in gear also! Some of these facts you might know, others are probably a surprise....
Top 25 Facts
- First and foremost I am a Daughter of God
- Second, I am a devoted wife
- Third, a mother of 4 awesome children whom I home educate (3 of them)
- I am a cancer survivor (I should write a book really on my life's events)
- I have seen Jesus Christ personally ( he appeared to me in my bedroom while I was very ill)
- I love to throw a party (think I might be a little addicted to throwing parties)
- I have NEVER tasted Coffee in my life (tea drinker, sorry Sharon)
- I have had a cat for over 13 years and his name is JOB (like the Bible)
- I love to help out others in need
- I often find myself with TOO much on my plate and need to know when to say NO
- I struggle with perfectionism
- I can't leave my bedroom in the a.m. unless my bed is made (even hotel rooms)
- Fall is my absolute FAVORITE time of the year, especially where I live in NY
- I love to take pictures!
- I have been to Disney World alone and loved it!
- I love to teach my children (home educate) but really am not good at teaching others' children.
- I love grilled food...especially fish!
- Dislike red wine, like white.
- Honeymooned in Alaska and can't wait to return with our children.
- Spent some time in Nova Scotia when I worked outside the home and thought it was a wonderful place to live!
- I was a ballgirl for John McEnroe at a tennis match
- I have flown a sea plane
- I bungee jumped over a parking lot and think I am crazy for doing it, NEVER AGAIN!
- I can't sew to save my life but love to craft.
- I am always fearful my children will be hurt (reading Angie Smith's new book What Women Fear, hoping this helps me)
You can find me at:
Facebook: The Joys of Home Educating
Now I am going over to the Linky Party to check out others! See ya soon!