Fall Friday Recipe Linky Party 8

WOW 8 weeks of Fall Friday recipes so far!  WOOT WOOT!  Today I am bringing you an EASY BREEZY Recipe that is a favorite in our home!

BBQ Chicken Pizza


You can certainly make your own crust easily, but for this one I used a premade crust. Using BBQ Sauce instead of red sauce and then sprinkling cooked boneless chicken breast on the pizza. Lastly covering it with cheddar cheese!  Bake or grill....YUMMO

Your turn....please link up your Fall Friday recipes!



Comments

The Adventurer said…
I added mine not exactly a recipe but the closest I have ever come to creative cooking:) with my kids.
Rebecca said…
Looks YUMMY! Fri night is our pizza night...home made crust (from freshly ground wheat), sauce, cheese...toppings...yummy! Will have to try your recipe!
Theresa said…
That pizza looks good! My daughter asked for homemade pizza and Wii playing for her birthday party!
Looks delicious and easy to do even for non-cook like me! Patsy from
HeARTworks
Diane said…
Who says that delicious has to be complicated?! We are going to try this recipe. We are pizza fanatics!

Popular Posts