Cooking with the kids - candymaking

FUNDAY MONDAY

we made these babies today - other than the occasional chocolate lollipop using those cute molds, I have NEVER made any type of candy before....but I will be making these beauties from now on!  Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter...Oh the plans I have!  LOL





I will admit peanut butter cups are a HUGE weakness of mine. Can't keep them in the house or I will steal them all!

Hubbies fav too! 

When I saw THIS RECIPE in my latest All You Magazine they seemed easy enough and much healthier too!




Oh soooo good and easy - kids helped with no effort at all! If you are a lover of peanut butter and chocolate like I am you won't be sorry! (and probably never buy them from the store again!)

 

Comments

Caroline said…
hey how do you make them?
melismama said…
Caroline - click where it says THIS RECIPE in the blog pot. It brings to you the recipe and directions. They are SOOO GOOD
Mary Prather said…
yum!! We made chocolates like this last year for our Chocolate Touch literature fair project. It was such fun! And, it was easier than I thought it would be.

You just might be addicted now!
Mary said…
They look yummy!
So, I've been waiting for this link since I saw the picture on FB yesterday! I can't wait to try it--thanks for sharing!!
Jamie said…
i will be trying this recipe when the season calls,perfect for the holiday season.

Popular Posts