Dealing with death....

It was time this weekend to discuss death of a loved one with the children. My Uncle Jim passed away on Friday night from a 9 month battle with Cancer.  He is my father's brother and we were close to him.  This week will be hard but we will all get through it as a family. 

This is a picture from my wedding - Uncle Jim and Aunt Dot - praying for her and my cousins. 

I will be back at the end of the week sometime with some school fun stuff -but for now, we will be pulling the hugs in tight.  

Hope your week is special in someway and don't let the minutes, days or weeks slip you by

Be Blessed!


Comments

Lindsay said…
Hugs and prayers coming your way!
Jamie said…
u r in our prayers
Jamie said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Peggy said…
Prayers for you and your family. We too are expecting a death, my Mother. It has been a long three years and it is time for her to be with God. I will miss her.
Mommarazzi said…
sorry for your loss. It's never easy... if you need anything, I'm close by.
Theresa Bond said…
I am so sorry to hear this, Melissa.

My uncle, with whom I am really close, is battling cancer for three months now. It's so hard to watch someone you love suffer.

I will keep you and your family in my thought and prayers.
La Donna said…
I'm so sorry to hear about your Uncle Melissa. I am praying for you and everyone in your family. I know this is not easy. Big hugs to you. I'm here if you need anything.

Popular Posts