Skip to main content

And so it continues....

HI everyone - last time I checked in was last Wednesday and both girls were sick. Thankfully that has passed, however, I am not sick 8(   Hosting a playdate today for 12 and then prep work for Thanksgiving Feast (another 12)....  God give me strength!  



Praying your Thanksgiving is filled with fun, food and Laughter!

Be Blesssed!


Comments

Anonymous said…
oh no sorry to hear you are sick! Each of us here is fighting something and will propablly miss one Thanksgiving.. we are hosting Tim's family on friday so hopefully we will feel better by then!
Mary said…
Oh being sick stinks~Praying for your healing.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

Popular posts from this blog

Two Giveaways!

I am cleaning out the homeschool supply and curriculum closet!  I am teaming up with Jolanthe over at Homeschool Creations for her and other homeschoolers for the: I have two different giveaways to bless 2 families with!   (FYI - these are all great resources and we happen to have duplicates of all the books we are giving away and recommend them all - we will only be able to ship to the US due to the weight of these boxes, thanks) Number 1:  Preschool - Kindergarten Level  Here is what 1 lucky follower will win: (all except 1 book are brand new and never used) Supplies: 8 pencils 1 package of Alphabet Stamps Package of Sight Words flash cards Student Addition Table (works like a slide ruler) Books: Curious George - The Boat Show - Level 1 Scholastic Science Vocabulary Readers - Cave Homes  Scholastic Science Vocabulary Readers - Colorful Leaves Scholastic Science Vocabulary Readers - Fantastic Bats Scholastic - Polar Bears (level 1 reade...

Two Giveaways!

I am cleaning out the homeschool supply and curriculum closet!  I am teaming up with Jolanthe over at Homeschool Creations for her and other homeschoolers for the: I have two different giveaways to bless 2 families with!   (FYI - these are all great resources and we happen to have duplicates of all the books we are giving away and recommend them all - we will only be able to ship to the US due to the weight of these boxes, thanks) Number 1:  Preschool - Kindergarten Level  Here is what 1 lucky follower will win: (all except 1 book are brand new and never used) Supplies: 8 pencils 1 package of Alphabet Stamps Package of Sight Words flash cards Student Addition Table (works like a slide ruler) Books: Curious George - The Boat Show - Level 1 Scholastic Science Vocabulary Readers - Cave Homes  Scholastic Science Vocabulary Readers - Colorful Leaves Scholastic Science Vocabulary Readers - Fantastic Bats Scholastic - Polar Bears (level 1 reader) Scholastic ...

Fall Curriculum Clean Out - Giveaway

It's that fun time again where we get to help each other out!  I am participating in the  Curriculum Clean Out (over at Homeschool Creations)...you see that little box on the right...yup, that's the one!  I am offering up two packages for the Curriculm Clean Out party going on! Package A This total package is for the 2 nd – 5 th grade reading levels.  New Books by Scholastic: Ricky Ricott’as Might Robot Vs. The Mutant Mosquitoes from Mercury Dog at the Door The Flying Flea, Callie and Me The Boxcar Children – The Pizza Mystery Pet Trouble – Bad to the Bone Boxer Just my Luck – embarrassing moments and the girls who survivie them Shark Tale (Movie Novel) Star Wars – Adventures in Hyperspace The Magic School Buss – Blows Its Top The Magic School Bus – See Stars Games:  Folder Game – Fast Phonics DVD: Carlos Caterpillar – No Prize Surprise – a lesson in thankfulness and appreciation – watched 1 time perfect shape Supplies: (all new) Teachers Grade...