Skip to main content

What a Week....

It's mid-week and both girls are sick.  Molly needed antibiotics and both girls have croup 8(   It makes for long days, longer nights and school is piece mealed together (yes they still want to "do" school)  

Next week is Thanksgiving and also I am hosting a Princess Party (thanks to Disney Jr and Houseparty.com) on Wednesday.  I am on the fence but think we are taking next week off.  Oh the Joys of Home Educating - love the benefit of being flexible.  



What's your schedule for next week looking like?   

Looking to get the kids together to make a Thankful List since we did not get a chance to make our Thankful Tree this year (thanks Sandy). 

Well off to make dinner...

be Blessed!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Giveaways!

I am cleaning out the homeschool supply and curriculum closet!  I am teaming up with Jolanthe over at Homeschool Creations for her and other homeschoolers for the: I have two different giveaways to bless 2 families with!   (FYI - these are all great resources and we happen to have duplicates of all the books we are giving away and recommend them all - we will only be able to ship to the US due to the weight of these boxes, thanks) Number 1:  Preschool - Kindergarten Level  Here is what 1 lucky follower will win: (all except 1 book are brand new and never used) Supplies: 8 pencils 1 package of Alphabet Stamps Package of Sight Words flash cards Student Addition Table (works like a slide ruler) Books: Curious George - The Boat Show - Level 1 Scholastic Science Vocabulary Readers - Cave Homes  Scholastic Science Vocabulary Readers - Colorful Leaves Scholastic Science Vocabulary Readers - Fantastic Bats Scholastic - Polar Bears (level 1 reade...

Two Giveaways!

I am cleaning out the homeschool supply and curriculum closet!  I am teaming up with Jolanthe over at Homeschool Creations for her and other homeschoolers for the: I have two different giveaways to bless 2 families with!   (FYI - these are all great resources and we happen to have duplicates of all the books we are giving away and recommend them all - we will only be able to ship to the US due to the weight of these boxes, thanks) Number 1:  Preschool - Kindergarten Level  Here is what 1 lucky follower will win: (all except 1 book are brand new and never used) Supplies: 8 pencils 1 package of Alphabet Stamps Package of Sight Words flash cards Student Addition Table (works like a slide ruler) Books: Curious George - The Boat Show - Level 1 Scholastic Science Vocabulary Readers - Cave Homes  Scholastic Science Vocabulary Readers - Colorful Leaves Scholastic Science Vocabulary Readers - Fantastic Bats Scholastic - Polar Bears (level 1 reader) Scholastic ...

Fall Curriculum Clean Out - Giveaway

It's that fun time again where we get to help each other out!  I am participating in the  Curriculum Clean Out (over at Homeschool Creations)...you see that little box on the right...yup, that's the one!  I am offering up two packages for the Curriculm Clean Out party going on! Package A This total package is for the 2 nd – 5 th grade reading levels.  New Books by Scholastic: Ricky Ricott’as Might Robot Vs. The Mutant Mosquitoes from Mercury Dog at the Door The Flying Flea, Callie and Me The Boxcar Children – The Pizza Mystery Pet Trouble – Bad to the Bone Boxer Just my Luck – embarrassing moments and the girls who survivie them Shark Tale (Movie Novel) Star Wars – Adventures in Hyperspace The Magic School Buss – Blows Its Top The Magic School Bus – See Stars Games:  Folder Game – Fast Phonics DVD: Carlos Caterpillar – No Prize Surprise – a lesson in thankfulness and appreciation – watched 1 time perfect shape Supplies: (all new) Teachers Grade...