More in March with Mom Mentor


In case you missed last month's Mom Mentor with Graham Blanchard, you can see it at THIS post.  



In March, the Mom Mentor team was given this question to answer: 

Q. What do you wish you’d known about God when you were a child?

You will have to go on over and find out how I answered this question. 

I love all the open hearts and sharing going on with this monthly series. 

I encourage you to click on over to Graham Blanchard and join in the discussion. I really do want to hear what you have to say!

Until next time - Be Blessed!





This post may contain affiliate or sponsor links. You can see our full disclosure policy at the bottom of this blog page.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I seldom drop responses, but i did some searching and wound up here "More in March with Mom Mentor".
And I do have a couple of questions for you if it's allright.
Could it be simply me or does it appear like a few of these remarks
come across like coming from brain dead visitors? :-P And, if you
are posting at other sites, I would like to keep up with anything fresh
you have to post. Would you make a list of every one of all your
shared sites like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?



Have a look at my web-site: เเฟชั่นเกาหลี

Popular Posts