Happy Friday and Happy Fall Y'all!
There were days this week when fall was in full swing and there were days when it was feeling more like winter!
|Last Saturday (as all Saturdays are till the middle of November) we spent the morning and into the afternoon at the soccer field. The weather was LESS than stellar.|
As you can see in the video above, we had snow flurries on the way to my son's home last Sunday...
- We studied owls this week
- Kids laying on the floor to compare themselves with the largest owl wingspan (5 ft)
- Books we read on owls - highly recommend
- Molly and Sammie did a venn diagram on owls vs. bats
- Molly takes a sewing class 2 times per week while Sammie is in martial arts (1 hour to myself!) She is loving it! She is making a lot of Christmas presents right now!
- I feel in love with the snoopy material (insider tip - Peanuts will be a HOT trend in clothing Spring of 2016)
- We studied Claude Monet this week in Masterpiece Monday
- Talking about eating healthy in health class. Started to read labels also on our food.
- In our Bible study this week we talked about how Jesus fed 5000 on only 5 loaves of bread and two fishes. The girls are loving these sticker books to recreate the scenes.
- At a quick trip to a local grocery store, Molly found her picture again for Sustainable Warwick. I blogged about it here.
- Each month there are four of us "middle aged" moms who get together (switch up homes) and have a few hours of fun girl time. This month, I hosted and it was last night. We girl talk, dance around a little and act goofy. Always great food (thanks Pinterest) and great company.
Molly made an art tutorial this week - how to draw a cute bat. I would love for you to check it out!
I have been pinning up a storm lately with slow cooker ideas, homeschool ideas and Halloween ideas. I invite you to check them out!
Not pictured: soccer practices, martial arts, mom with a head cold, trampoline class and all my crockpot meals!
This weekend - soccer games, movies, family dinners, seeing old friends, church and football!
Enjoy your weekend - linking to: Collage Friday and Weird Unsocialized Homeschoolers - come join me!