If you are here, it means it's Friday once again. A full week of school, practices and life happenings...
- Masterpiece Monday - Vincent Van Gogh was our subject. Sunflowers were one of Van Gogh's favorite things to paint. We happen to have some in the house so we had a fun time drawing them.
- Sammie had fun with some Art for Kids (love that Rob!)
- Monday was a holiday for Daddy so he was able to go to the Pumpkin Fest with us. Nice family outing! Pumpkins, games, play time with friends we don't see that often.
- More fun and games at the Pumpkin Fest.
- It's a beautiful time up here in the Northeast. New York Fall never disappointments.
- The girls love to get out and draw what they see in the yard. Hikes around the back property are always a must!
What's not pictured:
- Three martial arts practices for Sammie.
- Two sewing classes for Molly.
- Soccer practices.
- Thursday night bible study for Zachary at church.
- Thursday night - program at the library.
- Thursday - trip to the dentist (over an hour away) which lead to lunch with my mom in Sleep Hollow, NY (great little historic town!)
- trampoline class tonight for Molly and Zachary
- Date night tonight for me and the hubs.
- Soccer games and team pictures on Saturday
- Date night number two Saturday night
- Church on Sunday followed by a dinner at my older son's house.
I hope your weekend is blessed!