Weekly Wrap Up - December!
It seems like weeks since I have been "here"...well really has been. After my hand surgery (which went fine and stitches just came out - thanks for well wishes and prayers) I was not able to type real well and the blog was on a little hiatus...
We are back in full swing now and going strong!
- Christmas celebration with the cousins
- Started some house decorating (most is still in storage)
- Molly doll was helping me out
We got out a lot this week:
- Hot cocoa and some sweets in between errands
- Toys for Tots drop off
- Food pantry drop off
- Two different stores for Sammie Claus - helping ring the bell and bringing in the people to donate!
We started our Christmas Around the World unit.
Each school day - a new country! We are so enjoying it!
I made up these "suitcases" and gathered everything from around blogland (freebies) to put together the units. You can check out my pinterest board for all the freebies! HERE
It's been a great reading week with a ton of themed books and of course our Children's Bible stories.
What is not pictured that took up our time this week:
- Martial Arts class
- Trampoline Class
- Doctor Appt.
- Night time bible study at church for Zachary
TONIGHT: Town tree lighting and Christmas Caroling over at the nursing home
This weekend: Getting our tree! Date night birthday party for a friend and a Gingerbread house decorating party!
I pray this season of Advent finds you all well and counting your blessings!
Linking up over at: Weird UnSocialized Homeschoolers